Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Week-end

This weekend I did not do any sanding or painting! I'm so lazy about those things! I want them done, but I don't want to do them. Ha. If only it would work that way!
Instead of sanding and painting, my husband and I went on a short bike ride, cleaned our house (windows included) and had my dad, his girlfriend and my paternal grandparents over for dinner! We had Eggplant Parmesan, salad, garlic bread and peach and cherry pie a la mode!
It was really delicious and it was nice to spend time with everyone!

Yesterday I got my Chemistry test back and Hallelujah, I got an 89%, so close to an A! I was shocked!  Now I just need to ace my Developmental Psych. test and I will be getting nice grades in all of my classes! I hope I can keep it up!

On the baby front, I am now 5 days away from being able to POAS! I'm really nervous and am pretty sure the result will be negative. I'm going to try and wait longer than the 5 days so I don't have to waste a stick! If it didn't work this time I have to take a higher dose of Clomid next cycle. I was sooooooo  moody with just the 50mg that I don't even want to see what the 100mg will do! Here's hoping my gut feeling is wrong and I am pregnant!

1 comment: