Thursday, September 16, 2010

Adventure's in DIY

We had our bathroom remodeled thanks to a leaky pipe, now I have to paint it!
Normally this would not be a problem but the homeowner's before us left a hot mess!
I have to scrape and sand painted woodwork in order to get it to look semi-decent. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I am doing! This could be scary! My bathroom will look much better in the end but oh how I hate sanding!

I had my chemistry test on Wednesday, I think I did okay. It would have helped tremendously if the girl beside me could have saved the cracker's for after the test! Or chewed with her mouth closed! ICK!

I went out to dinner with my Father in-law, husband and grandmother in-law last night! We had the MOST delicious vegetarian meatball subs! Even my non vegetarian GIL loved them! Then we went to get some delicious turtle sundae's with chocolate ice cream! I'm still waddling after filling my stomach with all of that goodness!

Okay I guess I should stop playing on the internet and get to sanding the bathroom! I'm hoping to have it completely finished by Sunday afternoon because my Dad, his Girlfriend and my grandparents are coming over for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Vegetarian meatballs? I think I could enjoy that...as far as the sundae, I KNOW I could enjoy that!
    Good luck with the sanding. (NOT FUN)

    ReplyDelete