Thursday, September 23, 2010

Soooo

I have been feeling like I was going to start my period for the last few days. So this morning I decided that if I didn't take a test to see what was going on with me, it may delay my period. So before I got into the shower this morning I took a pregnancy test. Now I fully expected this test to be negative which is why I took it. I figured then I would relax and my period would start and I could start my next round of clomid!
BUT......
It was POSITIVE!!!!! OMG!

I really hope that this is for real. I'm worried it might be a chemical pregnancy or that I will miscarry! I have an appointment on Wednesday the 29th with my Dr.! I just really hope that everything is looking good and that I have a baby in June!

Suz, I think your dance worked ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I GASPED.
    I am going to do another dance.
    Don't take any more tests. Don't do any jumping jacks. Relax. Breathe. and Breathe some more.

    fingers crossed, legs crossed, while I am dancing. this might hurt me.

    C'mon 9/29!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Suz! You have been so sweet! I really appreciate your kind words and good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete