Thursday, September 30, 2010

Catch up!

I took lots of pictures of Mr. Mraz from my spot a few feet from the stage! It was amazing but afterward I felt like crap! My back and stomach muscles have never hurt like that! My sister in law bought me an awesome t-shirt and discovered I was pregnant due to pictures of pregnancy tests on my camera! I'm so dumb! She promised not to tell so hopefully she doesn't because my mother-in-law will be devastated if she isn't the first to know! Oh Mother-in-laws! So fun!

The Dr. has confirmed that there is something in there! I had a pregnancy test, which was positive. I also had a pelvic exam, good times, which confirmed that my uterus is slightly enlarged! My next appt. is in two weeks where I believe they will just further confirm my pregnancy and I will speak to the woman in billing about everything our insurance does and does not cover! I am anxiously awaiting the 10 week appointment where I will hear the heart beat and see the little nugget!

This morning I woke up sick and I actually puked! I was kind of excited about it and caught myself hoping it happens again! I never thought I would see the day I wished to vomit! Oh boy!

1 comment:

  1. All good things.....breathe. love. breathe. love all the positive thoughts. :)
    xxooxox
    Suz

    ReplyDelete