Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chemistry

I should be studying for my chemistry test tomorrow, but my head started to throb. I do not want my head to explode so I'm taking an internet break!

I'm also watching I didn't know I was pregnant. Oh MY! Some of the people on this show. Today the girl said and I quote "We were having unprotected sex but I didn't think I could get pregnant" What?!?!
Also she was a nursing major so if she can do it I can definitely do it!

On the Clomid front, I have 12 days until I can take a pregnancy test and the wait is killing me! I wish that it could all be a surprise like the last time I became pregnant. I have far too much knowledge about days and times in order to let go of control and relax! Ugh!

Hope you all are having a fantastic day and enjoying some nice fallish weather!

1 comment:

  1. No fall weather here.
    That show about idiots getting preggers, just cracks me up. Seriously, how can some of those stories be true??? I had symptoms within 5 days. Ughhh...and was wearing maternity clothes in a month.
    Hopefully you will find something to distract you over the next 12 days!
    Think positive!

    ReplyDelete