Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today

I am feeling better. I may not have morning sickness yet but I have plenty of other symptoms. I feel that this pregnancy will stick around.  If it doesn't I will get through it and try again. At least we know I can get pregnant! My husband and I are just talking like it's going to happen. We are planning when to tell people and how we want to handle the delivery room and visitors. I'm trying to stay positive! I'm not going to lie I have taken 3 pregnancy tests...but I consider this progress ;)

I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow. I hope it goes well! Afterward i am going to see Jason Mraz with my sister-in-law! We LOVE him! So hopefully tomorrow will be an excellent day! I will be back Thursday with reports!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the positive attitude!!!
    Good luck at your appointment and enjoy Jason!

    ReplyDelete