Saturday, September 25, 2010

Afraid....

I'm so afraid that I am going to lose this baby. It is driving me nuts. I know I have to relax but it is hard!
I am worried about everything:
I have one cup of tea a day, which was ok'd but as soon as I found out I stopped drinking it.
I live in an 80 something year old home, so now I have to buy a water test kit because I'm worried we have lead in our water.
I had to tell my chemistry professor that I was pregnant because I was afraid that I would touch something that could hurt the baby.
I feel like everything in the world is out to get the baby and make me crumble like before.
I just want to know that everything is okay, that the baby is growing appropriately, that my hormones are at appropriate levels to keep the pregnancy. I wish I didn't worry so much that would be better for the baby but I cannot help it. I have loved this little peanut since before it was even conceived!

I have been reading everything and I mean everything online. I am really confused about what week I am in. Some sites say I'm 4 weeks, some sites say I'm 3 weeks. If I'm 4 weeks then they can do an ultrasound at the doctor next week and we might be able to see the heart forming but definitely the neural tube!

I'm a mess, I'm working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Lyndz, my heart hurts for you.
    I wish I had some wise words of wisdom, or anything encouraging to say now. But you must know, that you can't really do any good OR harm at this point. It is the fate of the Gods....or whatever you believe in. Don't stress about water, tea or whatever....that is not good for you at all.
    **sending up some good juju vibes....some positive thoughts...and a bright ray of sunshine filled to the brim with hope***
    That is all I've got.
    xoxo
    Suz

    ReplyDelete