Monday, September 13, 2010

A little Background

I realized I just jumped right into the ugly stuff and didn't share any of the wonderful things in my life or our backstory! So here it goes!
My husband and I met when I was in high school, we have been together for 10 years and married for 2  on October 11th! I am 27 he is 30! I am currently in school for a second Baccalaureate degree! Last time I went for early childhood education this time Nursing! I am excited about the career change and look forward to learning lots of new and interesting things!
We share our beautiful home with 4 pets all of whom are rescued!  We hope someday soon to add a baby into the already chaotic mix :)
Guru
Porkchop
Count Scratchula
Tom (He's Elusive)





















We love animals and are vegetarians. We try to do right by the environment as well but we are still working on it! We love music and camping, we especially love enjoying music while camping! We also love our friends and have formed an amazing friend family without whom we would be lost!

We have been trying to conceive for 2 years. I became pregnant in November of 2008 only to miscarry shortly after Christmas the same year. We then learned that I have PCOS. We decided to try naturally for a little while longer but as you've read we recently decided to try Clomid. It helped me to ovulate so hopefully we can fertilize that egg! If not we do round 2 next month!

I love knitting and am attempting to learn crochet so if any of you have any tips please chime in! I also love running 5k's, watching movies and television, reading, spending time outdoors, cuddling with my pets, baking and shopping :) I am also trying to get into scrapbooking but I find it difficult!


Thanks for Reading! I hope to spend more time on here chronicling my days so keep reading :)

2 comments:

  1. This was fun to read. We have so much in common. Or NOT so much? :)
    I barely made it through HS, then my Dad said: go to college...or something...whatever YOU can afford. Beauty school it was. :)
    I love that you rescued all of your critters...our Ozzie was a rescue (as are the three cats)
    I am a WANNA BE vegetarian. But I live with meat-a-tarians. We are working on that. :)

    I love the out doors..nature and all that jazz. I can't run to save my life though, but I can shop like a pro.

    I am so sorry about your misscarriage. Again, I feel a lot of apathy for those who can not conceive easily. This is the ONE thing that I could do.
    Keep in touch.

    xoxoxo
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz,
    We do have some things in common! It is hard to convert those meat-a-tarians! They all think vegetarianism is weird and unhealthy! Oh well their loss ;) I also used to think I couldn't run to save my life but it turns out I probably could ;)

    Thank you for all of your kind words!

    ReplyDelete