Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BFN and an Ear infection!

Well I bought the more expensive test and it was negative! Target should not be allowed to sell those faulty tests, I researched them on the internet and will never buy them again! Oh well maybe next time! My baby is still a baby anyway! No hurry :)

Also Zach went to the doctor yesterday because he has been tugging on his ear! He has his very first illness an ear infection! He loves the pink medicine so that is a plus! He is feeling much better already! He slept from 8pm to 2:30am then from 2:30 to 5:30 and then until 8am, that is almost unheard of in these parts!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he's doing better. When my son had an ear infection he hated the pink meds so I had to hold him down to get him to take it. Was not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the bad prego test. :(
    I hope the little man feels better real soon!

    ReplyDelete