Monday, April 23, 2012

11 Months!

My baby boy is 11 months old! How in the world did that happen so quickly? It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital!

Zach
*WALK!! YIKES!
* say mama, dada and uh oh!
* Has 6 teeth
* eats pretty much what we eat!
* still has blue eyes!
* still nurses (I'm proud of myself here)
* he plays peek a boo which he has been doing for awhile so I may have already written that elsewhere!
* still doesn't sleep through the night! help me!

So yesterday I took a pregnancy test and it was positive but this morning I took the same brand and it looked negative, according to reviews target tests are crap! Hopefully the positive was right! I'm buying an expensive one this afternoon! Anyone else get a false positive with a target up and up test before?

1 comment:

  1. 11months? wow, time has flown. I hope he gets the sleeping thing down soon...mama needs her sleep! ;)
    I DO hope the test is positive next time. *fingers crossed*
    xo

    ReplyDelete