Friday, January 13, 2012

Confidence

First, Zach is 7 months, 8 months on Thursday!
He is almost crawling!
Tries to pull up!
Eats Yogurt and finger foods as well as purees!
Is still Breastfed, and cloth diapered which makes me feel good!!

So on to the title of this post, Confidence. I lack it. Seriously lack it.
I always feel like people are putting me down even when they aren't.
It is hurting my relationships and it hurts me.
I need to work on this.
I found this link http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Confident and I'm going to try to do the steps. I might use this space for some of it and to track my progress. So beware :)

1 comment:

  1. BEEEEEE confident! I know, easier said than done.
    Look at what you are accomplishing right now...raising the best little boy in the world. Who did it? YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete