Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday




Oh a new thing I'm trying because I never blog, which seems crazy.

1. Do your family/friends know about your blog?
I've never mentioned it so probably not.

2. What is your favorite card game?
Does Uno count? I like it and Go Fish. Not much of a card player. Solitaire and War are also fun!


3. What do you wear to bed?
Usually a t-shirt or tank top and sweat or pajama pants


4. What is your favorite kind of french fry?
I really love fair fries, coated in vinegar. Maybe with a little ketchup and definitely a lemon shake up!


5. What is your usual bedtime?
Sadly I go to bed about a half an hour after the baby, so I would say between 8 and 9 every night (and I'm still exhausted every morning!)

1 comment:

  1. I've never had fair fries like that. Sadly, I am craving them now!!!!

    ReplyDelete