Thursday, September 13, 2012

Where Have I Been?

I really don't know the answer to that question! Ha!
*I went to Country Fest at a local park type thing with my aunt and cousin! It was so much fun! I got to see Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, Rodney Atkins, Lee Brice, Kellie Pickler and a few other artists for 65$! I also got to see a chick dancing on some dude she didn't know,she was really going to town. He was looking embarrassed. He had to have been the nicest man on the planet as he didn't even get rude with her. She was not the most attractive thing and she was sloppy drunk! Anyway it may have been a highlight. It was ridiculously funny!
*Zach and I spent a lot of time in various pools with our best friends. It really works out that they are mother and son!
*We went to the Zoo! Zach loved it! Animals are his favorite!
*Zach discovered music and he loves Led Zeppelin! Is it appropriate to have a Led Zeppelin themed 2nd b-day party? haha
*Zach can also raspberry a belly! So if you come over prepare to walk around with a soggy belly ;)
*Z says several words, my personal favorite is DAH DAM, which translates to goddamnit. WHOOPS!
*My dad apologized to me (surprising) but he still doesn't contact us, so pretty much the same situation there!
*We dealt with a few losses. My Uncle Jerry passed away from lung cancer and we all had a beer at his grave, we are classy like that! Also my first boss passed away, they were the sweetest and I always aspire to own an ice cream shop like they did. I got to catch up with some old friends at the calling hours so there was some sweet in that bitter.
*Zach is now almost 16 months old! He gets cuter and more ornery by the day! We are just enjoying watching him grow!
*My Husband and I went on our first weekend away with out the baby. It was miserable! We went camping on labor day weekend. Hurricane Isaac remnants were mucking up our weather and we endured several lightning storms! We didn't give up and come home though we stayed!
*The camping was a music festival. We are not hippies, but we do like festivals! My favorite band, Cornmeal,  played for  one of the last times with all of the members. I may have cried, don't judge me!
*I have been going to therapy, because I need it. I feel like it is helping me be a better and more relaxed human being! So YAY!
*My best friend had a baby boy! It was her second. He's adorable! Makes me want another right NOW!
*I went to see Jason Mraz on the 5th, It was awesome! I love him and his music is good for the soul! Go buy his latest cd and all of his cds, it will make you happy!
*My cousin had a baby yesterday! He is too cute, makes me sad they live so far away! Oh all of these babies.
*I am on my first clomid cycle for baby #2. Hoping it works, not sure that it will! I have to wait about a week and a half before I know for sure!
I hope you all had a terrific summer!

2 comments:

  1. There was a common theme in this post: Babies and music!!! LOL Love it all...so glad you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! We love the zoo! Sorry about your losses.

    ReplyDelete