Thursday, March 3, 2011

26 Weeks!!

How far along? 26 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +18.5 pounds (at last doctor visit)




Maternity clothes? Yes, they are pretty comfortable!
Stretch marks? Maybe
Sleep: I can sleep but only in fits and starts! It is impossible to get comfortable and I constantly have to pee!  
Best moment this week: Scheduling my Rhogam shot! Labor is nearing!! 
Movement: Yes all of the time!
Food cravings: Still Ice Cream! Chocolate dipped in Chocolate from Dairy Queen! I also dream of chocolate covered bananas but haven't been able to find them anywhere!!!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It is still in, but there is a little flap of skin which, keeps getting bigger, leading me to believe it will be popping out sooner or later!
What I miss: being able to bend without compressing internal organs ;)
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery, baby shower and meeting the little guy!
Weekly Wisdom:
Try to enjoy pregnancy, it doesn't really last that long and most of it goes by in a blur!
Milestones: Viability!! 
 
24 Weeks! Even bigger now!

I think I'm about 14 weeks here! My how I have grown!
I am feeling HUGE these days! I am normally a very teeny tiny girl, weighing in at 100 pounds never really tipping the scales at more than 105 so to be weighing in at approximately 120 pounds is really taking a toll on my body, though I am hoping for some of that extra to stick around after I give birth!  

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome. Love your cravings...you have done really well with your weight too; you look perfectly healthy! I don't know what the Rhogam shot is though.

    I was 95-100 lbs prior to babies...I gained 50lbs with my first! I did eat like a piggie...the first time in my life that I really had an appetite. I did keep a few lbs on after baby, and everyone told me how great I looked with some meat on my bones. I suppose I looked horrid before???? :)
    Take care~so glad all is going well for you.
    xox
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suz!
    Rhogam is an injection of antibodies because I have negative antibodies in my blood that could fight a future baby if my current baby has positive blood! It is crazy and you have to get it in your TUSH!
    I'm sure you looked great before!!

    ReplyDelete