Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Sickness

Well as I entered my 6th week of pregnancy I became so incredibly ill I thought I was dying! I had to go to the ER and get meds and fluids. Now after almost 2 weeks of meds. I am feeling much better, still puking but not as often. I hope this means I have a healthy baby in there! We go to hear the heartbeat and get a bunch of bloodwork done on Tuesday November 9th. I am anxiously awaiting this date. My worst fear is that we will not have a heart beat. I am told this is unlikely considering the horrible sickness I have been suffering. So sorry I haven't updated there just isn't much to report. I couldn't write about my fun vacation because I was so sick I had to miss it :(

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are not feeling well....lets take that as a good sign!!!!

    ReplyDelete